13 years ago, I made a commitment to God, and although I stumbled and struggled with my faith along the way, I always knew that one day I would go to Bible College for Christian Ministry. Lynn and I have decided that this Fall is the time for me to do this.
Over the next couple weeks, we will be making a decision to move to one of two communities, depending on which school I choose. Our first choice is Prairie Bible College in Three Hills, Alberta. This is our first choice for many reasons, most of which have to do with family life within the community. Our second choice is Providence, which is closer to home, but not as good for family life.
Please pray for us as we make this decision, and all of the steps that need to happen from now until August: application and acceptance, scholarships, bursaries and students loans, selling our house and arranging housing at the school campus, and our kids as they will have to adjust to a different living arrangement.
We appreciate your prayers and support!